Ugh....bad days.

Today I was not myself...in fact, the past few days I have not been feeling like myself. Okay, its actually been since Christmas that Ive been feeling off.

My head has been really loud and annoying, Ive been having a hard time turning off the noise and finding peace for myself. I have not been fully enjoying my work, I have had judgements towards the people in my life, and have not been living in the present moment. The biggest thing Ive noticed is my self talk...Ive been hearing a whole lot of 'Your not good enough' and 'Your not worthy'. Awfully negative wouldn't you agree?

  So, it got me thinking, what makes a person 'good enough', or 'worthy'? There are many people in my life who have these exact same thoughts and express them to me, and my answer is always the same 'of course you are enough, and worthy of everything good in this world.'

Why then is it different for me?

 

 

The truth is, its not different for me. The truth is I am worthy, and I am more than enough. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts