Red Red Wine

     My oh my....what a week. I left on Monday to go to Vernon for work. It was a really great experience. I had the opportunity to attend a workshop on optimal service designs. This was just the first week, we will be heading back in November to finish up. My brain feels pretty mushy right now, there was a whole lot of info in a very short amount of time. It is all information that I am very familiar with, however it was presented in a classroom type setting and a little dry. We had pretty long days. We began the morning at 8 30, and were done at 5 00pm, and then it was off to spend time with the families we will be creating the plans for. My team usually wasn't back until 8 30pm. The second week will be much more demanding.......cant wait. haha.
      I spent the week in a hotel, and luckily my roomie and I get along really well. I learned some interesting things about her this week.....like what a weirdo she is!!! haha!! : ) One of the mornings we blew the fuse in our room twice. The maintenance man came to our door to let us know that we may have too many things plugged in.....thanks tips! Were two women, of course we have too many things plugged in when were getting ready for the day. The next day we staggered our 'getting ready routine' so we didn't lose power, it worked out well. Way to go team.
      I couldn't wait to get home today. While I love learning, my co workers, and roomie. I was SO ready to have some alone time and be away from people. I missed my home, my bed, and my Boo Boo. The morning moved quite slow as I anticipated getting home...and now here I am. Home Sweet Home.
Tonight has been a quiet night, I haven't done too much, some laundry and cleaning. Beck is all cuddled up at my feet, shes the greatest dog ever. I missed her alot this past week.
       I decided there really was no better way to end this week than with some good  tunes and a couple glasses of wine. Let me tell you....its perfection!

Comments

Popular Posts