Okay....now its been a while.

I posted a picture on Instagram yesterday that said "Take time to do what makes your soul happy" 
I should really take the advice of the stuff I post for the world to see. I really feel like I haven't been feeding my soul the way that I want. 
So, this evening I was strolling through memory lane on Facebook and saw that I had posted years ago about a blog I started. 

I'm sorry, I what?! 

I completely forgot that I had started this beautiful blog where I can pour my soul out, or just ramble on about nothing (which I think I do the most), when I looked at the posts I felt something....in my soul. The feeling attached to writing these fun little posts was joyful, and fulfilling. 

This is one of the ways I feed my soul...so why did I stop? Well, I stopped because it felt good, and loving, and true for me. UGH!!! (We humans are confusing creatures)  I have noticed a pattern starting again in my life, I have quit doing a lot of the things that allow me to feel healthy, feed my soul, and love myself unconditionally. 

Cruising down memory lane and stumbling upon that post was no coincidence. It was a wake up call from the universe to start feeding my soul again. So here I am.Get ready to read some posts where I spill my guts, and posts about rambling on about nothing.

Your welcome :)

<3


~~Coincidences are divinely inspired moments designed to remind us that a higher power is guiding our lives~~

Comments

Popular Posts