Hello old friend...

It feels good to be sitting at my table, candle lit, looking out at the trees, keyboard keys clicking beneath my fingers. I really have missed this.
Every time I come back to write on this blog I reflect on the fact that this is something that brings me so much joy and that I always stop; I let it go and just quit doing it. And for no good reason other than I maybe get caught up in something else or maybe I get lazy or feel like I don't have anything to say so I put it off and never open it again.
So here I am three years later giving it another go.
Alot has changed in three years; like alot. I know they say that every seven years your cells are replaced and you literally become a new persons but I think it happened in two years for me.
2016/2017 were two of the most difficult years I've experienced in my adult life; but in October 2017 I started my practitioner training and thus began my accelerated cellular exchange allowing me to become more of who I knew myself to be at my essence which allowed me to receive the beautiful life I am living now.

Ill keep this one short and sweet but I am really pumped to be back sharing my myself with the few people who would read my musings.


With Gratitude,

Comments

Popular Posts