Its not a break down.....its a break through.

I know that I'm not perfect...I have flaws just like everyone else, and the best thing I can do is acknowledge them and then work on them.  There are things in my life that I have said or done, that I'm not the least bit proud of, and I allow those things to hold me back. I beat myself up over them and cant seem to forgive myself for what I feel I have done 'wrong'...I know I haven't forgiven myself because negative patterns keep appearing elsewhere in my life. Once I feel something has changed...here it comes again with a different face, or a new situation but me acting in the same way.
Somethings gotta give.
I'm tired.

The good news is that I absolutely have the power and wisdom to have my best life...I just have to believe I deserve it.

Comments

Popular Posts