Fun Fun Fun!!!!

Woot woot! Its Saturday....know what that means?! ZUMBA!!!
This is my new favorite thing to do! Apparently its been around for a few years, but Kamloops is just jumping on the Zumba bandwagon, better late then never I always say ;)
Its a fantastic time and I so look forward to it every week. The class that I go to is really quite popular because the instructor is AMAZING! Shes high energy, and has some great routines choreographed!
You generally need to be there 30-45 min before the class to sign up and ensure you have a place because there are only 45 spots!!
On Thursday I went to a bootcamp class before Zumba, and when we went down to sign up at 6 30 the line was HUGE! We didn't know if we would make the cut....the anxiety level was high, but luckily....we made it! Good thing, because Julie introduced a new song to us, and its SO great!
Anywho...time to get a move on, I need to have a bite to eat, and get organized for the fun!!!

Comments

Popular Posts