Holy Hannah....its been a whiiiiiile!

So, I forgot about my little blog for quite some time it seems....whoops. However, like most things I can pick up where I left off and get started again!
Life has been full, and amazing! I moved into a new place, with a great roomie. We have a lot of good times together and are always laughing and having fun. She is someone who I trust, and can share many things with without judgement or fear of not being taken seriously. Our home is relaxed and peaceful. I feel so grateful everyday to live in the setting I do!
Work is also going well. I have been faced with many challenges over the last few months, however I have come to realize that they were a reflection of what was going on in my life at the time, and now that I'm feeling better, my work life feels much more calm. I was also able to learn so much from my experiences with work and grow from each one. EMPOWERING!
I have really become aware of my creative power in the last few weeks...I say that I want something, and POOF, it happens. Now, it does not always look the way I wanted it to, but it happens.
I have recently been talking about a certain relationship in my life that I feel needs to change in order for me to continue to move forward and create healthy relationships with others. I have been saying it for almost a year now but the shift never happened. They were only words...not how I truly felt. The moment I felt those words and really wanted to change it I got news that this person will be moving.

Hows that for forward motion?!


Its time for this chicklet to go to bed....however, I promise Ill be back soon!!!

<3

Comments

Popular Posts