The thing that happens when you honor your soul....

~~When you make a decision to honor your soul and take action to back that decision up there is a divine power that will rally behind you to support you in your efforts~~

If you know me and have ever come to my house you will know that I have this quote written on heart shaped post it notes and they are stuck to more than one mirror in my home.

I love this quote.

It serves as a reminder that I am not alone in my action, and if I listen to the whisper that speaks from the deepest parts of me I will be fully supported. I need to do some of the work, but I am not alone in my journey. I am being guided and supported by the Universe (Spirit, Angels, Source, God...or any other word you might connect with) so I can become the greatest version of myself.

I recognize that I don't always take the correct steps, and I lose my way from time to time but I know that when I move back into the place of right action I will have all the support I need and I am never alone on my path.

I hope this serves you as it does me so when you move in the direction of that pull in your gut, you listen to that whisper from deep within, or you pursue the things that set your soul on fire that you will remember that you are always supported because you are honoring yourself.


xo






Comments

Popular Posts