Standing in my truth....


When I stand in my truth it inspires others to do the same.
My truth does not affect other people, it is only mine.
If others are affected by my truth it doesn't belong to me,
How people act/feel is theirs alone.
Standing in my truth gives me the power to move forward to live an inspired life.
                                       ~~Melody~~

Why do I think its important to stand in your truth?

Its important because its YOUR life, and the choices you make (providing they are coming from a loving place) affect only you. When the people around you see the good happening they feel inspired, and without even knowing it they start doing things that feel true/right for them. I am inspired daily by the people I know who stand in their truth...they don't allow others to bully or judge them into doing something that doesn't feel right. You really are the author of your own story, and when you do the things you are passionate about, and move in the direction of Love you will always have a happy ending.


Here are a few ways I know that I am standing in my truth:

-I'm honest with myself and others
-My life flows with ease
-I am gentle with myself and others
-My head is quiet
-I have positive self talk
-I see the goodness around me
-I feel loved and supported
-I take time to reflect
-I make decisions based on how it affects only me
-I Love everyone around me



Stand in your truth...That place is where you will find the beset version of yourself



xo

Comments

Popular Posts