Short and Sweet.

I have nothing in particular to write about tonight, so Ive decided to start typing and see where it takes me. Usually the best things are done with spontaneity, and the most fun had!
Today was a great day, I was in class for the most part, and as always it was amazing. I learn so much when I'm there, and I'm surrounded by the most phenomenal people. Each person is inspiring and I look up to them so much. I feel extremely blessed to have them in my life.
After class was done I came home to pack. I leave tomorrow morning bright and early to Vernon for work. I'm heading there with a few other ladies and were going to a 2 week intense training. We will be learning how to put plans together for the people we support, and how to help people lead valued and meaningful lives. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also terrified because its something new. I'm always afraid that I'm going to do everything wrong. However, I'm good at what I do, and have been in this field of work for 8 years. I must be doing something right! haha.
 I was feeling pretty panicky after class because it felt like I had so much to do, however its 10pm, and everything is done. YAY!
Well, this was short and sweet. I really need to go to bed...I know 5am will come early. UGH. I totally thought my early morning days would end after I stopped working at the gym. I suppose I can handle them every once in a while.....only if I HAVE to though ;)

Comments

Popular Posts